August 07, 2006

1000 Hits

Okay, we've sorta reached a milestone today. Or more appropriate really, a kilometer stone. Our blog's readership made 1000 hits sometime today. Not bad for a blog created just about 6 months ago, and considering we are a class of just under 300. Yes, yes, if you read multiple times, it counts it again and again, not to speak of the times I end up reading and re-reading what I wrote myself. Nevertheless, I am impressed that there are many of you out there who read this.

But, if there are that many of you out there who read this, send in a comment naman, now and then! If you think the post was awful, or galing, or whatever. I have thick skin (and it's moisturized, remember?) Better yet, send in a post yourself.

We are coming to the homestretch of velada prep. My original goal was to keep this blog going at least until October 15. That is why I "stretched" the posts over the months. I was not sure I would have enough to say to the end. I do hope to have lots of posts from the trip back home to Manila, and lots of velada pictures to publish. So hopefully, we can keep this going even after October 15, when it may become not just a Batch 1981 blog, but an Assumption blog.

There's gotta be a readership out there of non-Batch 1981 people -- I am sure of it. Go ahead and comment too! Afterall, ours is a shared Assumption experience.

So keep on reading, say something too. My hit counter says that not all of you are sleeping! (smile!)

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2009 4:35 AM, Blogger Sasa said...

I came across your blog while looking to refresh my memory of Assumption in the old days.
I'm Batch 1985, our Velada is next year. Thanks for the trip down memory lane, especially those grade school teachers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home